How healthy is your business? The SCORE Business Check-Up program will provide you with an independent business assessment and guidance in developing an action plan to address immediate issues; promote revenue growth; improve operations; and, increase profitability. The program may be right for you if you are an Owner or Chief Executive of an established business who would like an evaluation of whether the business is heading in the right direction; needs specific expertise to help address immediate concerns; or, wants to develop an exit strategy or prepare the business for sale.
What we can offer you is:
- A comprehensive functional assessment that outlines issues and challenges.
- Assistance in the development of customized solutions and an action plan.
- Coordination of project schedules with client priorities and availability.
- Access to extensive SCORE resources as well as referrals in specialized areas.
- Implementation guidance.
- Partnership for ongoing SCORE assistance.
- A commitment of experienced SCORE team members with relevant backgrounds.
What we would need from you is to submit accurately detailed financials for the past three years and to provide sufficient staff to allow time to focus on Check-Up meetings and projects. There is a $675 administrative fee for the Check-Up and an optional financial model module is also available for an additional $95.
The Business Check-Up is not intended to replace legal, accounting, or other professional services. And — be assured— your confidential, proprietary, and intellectual information is always safe with SCORE counselors.
For more information, see our Business Check-up Brochure. Take the first step to improve your business profitability NOW.
Contact SCORE Denver to request your Business Check-up.